Saturday, February 17, 2007

Disney on Ice Album!



Okay, you don't have to look at every single picture in the album, as they're not very bright or professional, but seriously, this was one of the most amazing things Seth and I have ever done. Our friend Lindsay's Brother is one of the leads in Disney on Ice, so she got us vouchers! (THANKS LINDSAY!) We had the best seats, they were front and center, the first raised row...it was so cool!!!

Attention: If your kids are ever in the same city as Disney on Ice, and Aunt Jane is there, she will take them to Disney on Ice. It's a show every child should see. It's true, I got choked up during about three different parts wishing the kids could be here to see it! I knew hannah would absolutely die over the disney princesses, and that Kyle would have just LOVED seeing mickey mouse. And Owen would have thought the toy story soldiers were just so awesome! And all the other kids would have just loved every minute of everything I'm sure! I also just wished mom and dad could have been there. I always think of Dad when I see Mickey Mouse, and I knew both mom and dad would think it was so cool. I wish you all could have come to be there with us, we thought about you all the whole time!

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh - fun!!! I'll have to show Hannah all the photos. What a fun and different sort of activity. I love to do out of the ordinary dates. Yippee for you!

Heather said...

Hannah and Abe loved seeing the photos. Abe liked Nemo. And Hannah liked 'all of them' the best.

Amy D. said...

What a fun, cool date! We love Mickey and Minnie. And Nemo is hilarious!! The whole Toy Story part looks great! What a blast. What a fun job that would be to be a skater for that.... Thanks for sharing the photos-we loved 'em.