Sunday, January 07, 2007
1st Installment Christmas 2006
Lookie Here I have a Webalbum! I didn't know which pictures to choose so I decided to show you all of them! (All 98, for the hardcore fans of Jane's life, hee hee)
So this is the first of three installments of my Christmas 2006. Far too much happened to keep it all in one blog!
So in Short, Seth and I flew out on the 21st (and BARELY made our flight thanks to kind American Airlines Skycap Team Members) and then flew on a little plane from St. Louis to Quincy, IL, where Mom and Dad picked us up. After a lovely little meal at Panera in Quincy we drove back to Nauvoo and had a FUN and pleasant stay with the familia. My favorite things there were staying up late talking to Mom, going to the store and seeing all the new highlights with Dad, Playing Racko and The Game of Knowledge with the parents, Having Heather and Her family Join us, going to Rendevous (Willingly, because we have to! that's my favorite song! haha), Going to Alan's Piano Concert and Singing Really REALLY loud to all the Christmas Carols, having a great christmas eve pageant with the family, and waking up on Christmas morning with everyone to open presents. I loved watching the Kids play with their stocking stuffers and being so excited over the little things.
Then, Off to Phoenix! We made it (our luggage also did, eventually)! Stay tuned for the next installment of Christmas 2006!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ah, very nice update, Janey! You are so photogenic!
You Blogged! Yippee! I'm glad we were in the highlight section instead of the 'wish we hadn't...' section. :)
Jane-
My Lovely dear! It's me Angela-
Wow its been a long time since the hubby and I saw you in D.C.- Guess what? Yes, we have a baby girl named Anela- nine months- I would love to email you sometime-
Love,
Me
So sorry- you don't have to blog that, I just want to get in touch with you- my email is akbbaker@gmail.com
Justin and I just started our own blog, but its so new- like two days old, so when we get it started we will let you know.
Love
Angela
Jane I love your pics! All 98 of them! You're so cute! And Seth too. Although I think the beard might look better on you than him! ;)
Post a Comment