Last night Seth and I went to the S.A.N.T.A.'s party!! Because Brad had shared his christmas spirit and given us Santa hats, we decided to spread the joy and wear them to the party!
Dude - I like your hats. Bring them at Christmas and I'll bring Hannah's and Abe's. :) And for a moment I was so confused about that kissing picture. I thought it was in a frame beside you. Do you guys have Mistletoe??
3 comments:
Cute pictures, Jane!
Merry Christmas!
~ Terrah :)
Dude - I like your hats. Bring them at Christmas and I'll bring Hannah's and Abe's. :) And for a moment I was so confused about that kissing picture. I thought it was in a frame beside you. Do you guys have Mistletoe??
Mae and Amy say, "Ho, ho, ho and hee, hee, hee!" Love the festive photos of you guys!
Post a Comment