
We had so much fun at the ward Turkeys Dinner! Not only was the food amazing, but the company was fantastic! My co-worker Sean AKA #2, Seth's friend Janelle and her family, and Remi all came to the dinner with us. Janelle's nieces stole the show for us, they were hilarious! It felt like a real ward christmas party, having kids around to play with. At one point we had 6 people out in the hallway being instructed by Deonna how to "Shake it like we mean it!" in her self-made Step routine. What a fun night to remember!
2 comments:
Janey you look darling! I love this pic and it looks like you had lots of fun! Happy Thanksgiving!
Even though I haven't been posting comments - I'm still reading. I have a great photo of you sleeping on the couch at Nauvoo. I'm sure you'll want to blog that. :) love ya lizzy
Post a Comment